Our practice provides 24/7 essential veterinary care for our clients and their pets. To ensure this level of service can be maintained, we need to safeguard against multiple colleagues contracting Covid simultaneously, as this could have a significant impact on the level of services which we could provide.
Blythman & Partners will continue with a cautious approach to the easing of restrictions announced by the Government on 16th August.
This approach allows us to:
- Safeguard the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and clients, minimising the risk of infection and transmission of Covid.
- Continue providing essential veterinary services.
- Allow time for our colleagues to be double vaccinated.
From 16th August:
- Our colleagues will continue to wear masks.
- Clients will be asked to remain outside the practice premises.
- Clients will be asked to maintain social distance with our colleagues.
With the large number of clients seen on a daily basis, it is much safer for our colleagues and clients to meet outside the practice and continue to bring the patients in for examination and treatment. Our consultation rooms are too small to allow for adequate social distancing and have minimal ventilation, as primarily we need to ensure these rooms are safe and secure for our patients.
We will continue to review our practice policies, working towards a point where we can safely see a return of clients into the practice.
Until then we ask for your patience during this transition period and respect our decision to continue to operate in this manner.
Thank you from all of the Blythman and Partners Team