Wellness Plans for Pets
At Blythman and Partners we are committed to helping keep your pet healthy by offering our Wellness Plan for pets. This simple scheme is designed to help you save money by spreading the cost of essential preventative products and services that may not typically be covered by an insurance company.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Annual vaccination and health check
- Includes kennel cough vaccination for dogs and VHD2 vaccination for rabbits
- Worming, flea and tick prevention (sufficient for 12 months)
- Consultation or Out of Hours appointment (for genuine emergencies at our 24 Hour Hospital practice)
- Nail clips (twice a year)
- 15% discount off ALL other products and services
Blythman and Partners is one of the few remaining independent veterinary practices in the area providing its own 24-hour Out of Hours care at the Gosforth Hospital. With nine surgeries across the North East, our team of experienced vets and nurses are on duty, providing round the clock care for your pet.
PREVENTATIVE HEALTHCARE AT AN AFFORDABLE MONTHLY PRICE
The Wellness Plan helps to save money by spreading the cost of your pets' healthcare with monthly payments by direct debit. Enquire about our Wellness Plans at any of our nine surgeries.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GET IN TOUCH
Replies by email can take 72 hours and longer over weekends/holidays. For urgent enquiries please call our 24-hour branch on 0191 284 1711 to speak to one of our experienced members of staff.
Appointments and medication orders should be made by telephone by calling your respective branch. Find the number of your practice via our interactive map here.