Following recent announcements from the Government and guidance from our governing bodies, we want to re assure our clients that we will be remaining open and continuing to provide your pets with the essential veterinary care they need during this second lockdown.
Please can we ask that you follow our strict social distancing measures, to allow us to operate a Covid secure site, keeping our employees and you safe.
We would like to remind all clients to:
- Call before attending any of our practices.
- Ask that only one person per pet to attend appointments.
- Please remain in your car or outside of the practice on arrival.
- Call the practice to inform us that you have arrived.
- Unless exempt, please wear a mask and a member of our team will be with you as soon as feasibly possible.
The Blythman & Partners team wish to take this opportunity to again thank everyone for their continued support, patience and understanding, whilst we continue to work through these challenging times.